The registration for the Webinar is closed. For any query please contact to email@example.com
Call PreAnnouncement and Webinar
CSP ERA NET Cofund Joint Call for the Concentrated Solar Power, Research and Innovation
Call with funding budget of 13 million euros opens on 7 October 2019
CSP-ERA.NET Cofund launched its Joint Call in CSP on 7 October 2019. 8 countries and regions participate in this call: Germany and North-Rhine-Westphalia, Greece, Israel, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and Turkey.
The total public funding budget is 13 million euros, covering topics in concentrating solar power (CSP). Innovative project proposals are sought on transnational level between different European countries strengthening the competitive position of the European solar power industry. Preproposals have to be submitted not later than 10 January 2020.
The following topics are part of the CSP-ERA.NET Cofund Joint Call:
- Advanced linear concentrator Fresnel technology with direct molten salt circulation
- Parabolic trough with molten salts
- Parabolic trough with silicone oil
- Solar tower power plant to commercially scale-up and optimize the core components of the open volumetric air receiver technology
- Improved Central Receiver Molten Salt technology
- Next Generation of Central Receiver Plants with molten salt receiver
- Multi-tower central receiver beam down system
- Advanced Thermal energy storage
Join the Webinar on 15 October 2019– Register now
Register now for the information and brokering webinar, latest by 11 October 2019 (Extension). The webinar will take place on Tuesday, 15 October 2019, 11:00-12:30 CEDT (Central European Daylight Time). Topics:
- Hear about the core details of the CSP-ERA.NET Cofund Joint Call and understand which partners are funding what type of projects.
- Watch and / or show pitch presentations of project ideas with the aim of establishing new collaboration / consortia (number of presentations limited, max. three minutes per presentation).
For any further questions on the webinar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.