Accelerating the EU-Africa Partnership for Green Energy Transition in Africa and Digital Marketplace for Green Energy Transition
High-level representatives from the European Commission and the African Union Commission, development banks and private sector CEOs will join an online roundtable on 16 April 2pm - 4pm CET to discuss the rapid green energy transformation in Africa and how they will contribute to bridging the energy gap in the continent.
The key topics are the following:
- Increasing the renewable share in Africa’s energy mix and access to sustainable energy services
- Promoting energy and resource efficiency
- Supporting policy and regulatory reforms, capacity building and technical assistance Leveraging private investments through blending and de-risking instruments
- Reinforcing Africa-EU business cooperation and public-private partnerships
- Developing cutting-edge technologies through research and innovation
Join also innovative stakeholders in achieving a net-zero future propelled by Green Energy to power Africa's development for people and businesses in the exhibition Digital Marketplace for Green Energy Transition that will take place online from 20 to 21 April. Here is your chance to dialogue and promote your project, while engaging in highlevel discussions with voices and talents from across Africa and Europe, focusing on how EU and African partnerships can support a sustainable transition in Africa.